The popular IdentoGo TSA Pre✓® Mobile RV event is returning to Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV). The event will run from Mon., Aug. 23 – Fri., Aug. 27, 2021. The Mobile Enrollment Center will be located on the airport property at 3880 NE 39th Ave., Gainesville, Fla., 32609, at the east end of the terminal.
IdentoGo, the company that manages the event, offers 12 appointments per hour. Applicants should note that appointments are limited and are available on a first come, first serve basis, so register as soon as possible. Please note this event is for TSA Pre✓® only, not Global Entry. TWIC enrollment will also be offered.
GNV has hosted four previous enrollment events, allowing thousands of people to easily enroll in the popular expedited screening program without having to drive to Jacksonville, Orlando or Tampa. To accommodate increased passenger traffic, GNV added a second screening lane in May 2018 and added TSA Pre✓® in October 2018. TSA Pre✓® is now available for all flights at GNV.
TSA Pre✓® enables identified low-risk air travelers to enjoy a smart and efficient screening experience. For TSA Pre✓® travelers, there is no need to remove shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, light outerwear or belts. Today, TSA Pre✓® has more than 450 lanes at 200+ U.S. airports.
The TSA Pre✓® application program allows U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents to directly apply for TSA Pre✓®. Once approved, travelers will receive a “Known Traveler Number” (which can be added to a travelers airline profile and reservations) and will have the opportunity to utilize TSA Pre✓® lanes at select security checkpoints when flying on over 70 carriers that currently participate in TSA Pre✓®.
To participate in GNV’s enrollment event, follow these steps to pre-enroll:
- Visithttps://www.identogo.com/precheck to access the application page
- Click “Start Application Now”, then click “New Enrollment”
- Fill out Steps and choose “Next” at the bottom of each screen
- Type in your location at Zipcode/City/Airport Code box – search
- Choose location “Gainesville, FL – RV Pop-Up: GNV – Gainesville Regional Airport 8/23-8/27” and click “Next”
- Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time, no reminders will be sent out.)
The hours for the IdentoGo TSA Pre✓® Mobile RV Event at GNV will be:
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – noon, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. (closed from noon to 1 p.m. for lunch). On Friday, Aug. 27, operating hours will only be from 9 a.m. – noon.
Convenient parking will be available in the “Long-term East Overflow Lot” (employee lot).
- Do not enter the enrollment RV if you have symptoms, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or have been advised to self-quarantine
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, have a cold, or suspect you have the flu, please contact IdentoGo (not GNV) to reschedule and fingerprint at a later date
- Please have identification documents and payment in your hand when you approach the agent or greeter
- Do not place personal items (purses, hats, cell phones, etc) on the counter or desk.
- Practice social distancing – please maintain a 6′ distance between other customers
- Wait times may be longer than normal due to sanitizing protocol of equipment and surfaces between appointments.
IMPORTANT! To complete the application process, you will need to bring documentation proving identity and citizenship status! If you have a valid U.S. passport, that is all you need for ID! You will finish the process onsite by providing your fingerprints for a background check.
The application fee is $85 (good for five years, $17/year) and can be paid by credit card, money order, company check, or certified/cashier’s check. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.