The U.S. Small Business Administration is seeking nominations for the 2013 North Florida Small Business Person of the Year and several other small business awards.
The following categories will be open for submissions and will be judged at the District and State levels:
- Small Business Person of the Year
- Small Business Exporter of the Year
- Veteran Business Owner of the Year
- Minority Business Owner of the Year
- Woman Business Owner of the Year
- Small Business Advocate
- Financial Services Advocate
- Small Business Media Advocate
The winner of the North Florida District Small Business Person of the Year will go on to compete at the state and national levels.
To apply, visit http://www.sba.gov/North_Florida_2013_SBW. Nominations are due by Jan. 3, 2013.