The Builders Association of North Central Florida presented Barry Rutenberg with its Builder of the Year award. The award recognizes Rutenberg’s work as this year’s chairman of the National Association of Home Builders, says outgoing president Matt Webster, of Charles Perry Partners.
Barry Rutenberg & Associates is a franchise of Arthur Rutenberg Homes.
Other awards included:
• Associate of the Year—Kim Wolfmeyer of Advanst Technologies
• Good Government Award—Gainesville City Commissioner Todd Chase
• Making a Difference Company Award—CPPI • Chair of the Year—John Roscow, of Holden, Carpenter,Roscoe & Kurdziel, chair of the Bylaws Committee
• Spike Awards (for member recruitment and retention)—Webster, Rutenberg, Vinnie Moreschi of CPPI, , Matt Dillon of Enterprise Fleet Management and David Hilman of Custom Design Renovations
• Ambassador of the Year—Steve Burroughs of Sears Contract Sales
• President Awards—Erik Anderson, Scott Buchanan, Annette Cornwell, Eric Drummond, Derek Dykes, Andreana Graham, Brian Leslie, Ivan Oelrich and Amy Whitfield
Kara Bolton of Kara Bolton Homes was elected as the organization’s new president. Other new officers are: President-elect Moreschi, Asso- ciate Vice President Roscow, Treasurer Eric Gonzalez of E.G. Gon- zalez Custom Homes and Secretary Randi Elrad of Crime Prevention Security Systems.