The IdentoGo TSA Pre✓® Mobile RV will be coming to the Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) today through Friday, April 26th, 2019. The Mobile Enrollment Center will be located on the airport property at 3880 NE 39th Ave., Gainesville, Fla., 32609 on the East end of the terminal. Convenient parking is in the “Long-term East Overflow Lot” (employee lot).
TSA Pre✓® is an expedited screening program that enables identified low-risk air travelers to enjoy a smart and efficient screening experience. For TSA Pre✓® travelers, there is no need to remove shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, light outerwear or belts. Today, TSA Pre✓® has more than 450 lanes at 200+ U.S. airports.
The TSA Pre✓® application program allows U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents to directly apply for TSA Pre✓®. Once approved, travelers will receive a “Known Traveler Number” (which can be added to a travelers airline profile and reservations) and will have the opportunity to utilize TSA Pre✓® lanes at select security checkpoints when flying on over 50 carriers that currently participate in TSA Pre✓® .
To participate in this local enrollment event, follow these steps to pre-enroll:
- Click here to access the application page
- Click “Start Application Now”, then click “New Enrollment”
- Fill out Steps and choose “Next” at the bottom of each screen
- Type in your location at Zipcode/City/Airport Code box – search
- Choose location “Gainesville, FL – RV Pop-Up: Gainesville Regl Arprt 4/22-4/26” and click “Next”
- Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time, no reminders will be sent out)
NOTE: Appointments are limited and are available on a first come, first serve basis so register as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT! To complete the application process, you will need to bring documentation proving identity and citizenship status! If you have a valid U.S. passport, that is all you need for ID! You will finish the process onsite by providing your fingerprints for a background check.
The application fee is $85 and can be paid by credit card, money order, company check, or certified/cashier’s check. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.