The Gainesville City Commission is pleased to receive applications for consideration to the following boards/committees. Applications from previous application cycles will not be considered; all applicants must submit an application during the current cycle.
For information, please contact the Office of the Clerk of the Commission in person (City Hall, 200 E. University Ave., first floor) or by telephone at 352-334-5015. Applications may be picked up and submitted in person or online. Applications must be received in the Office of the Clerk of the Commission by 5 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31, 2019 (11:59 p.m. if applying online).
City residency required:
- Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Board (1 full term ending Dec. 31, 2022)
- Gainesville Human Rights Board (1 student seat ending Sept. 30, 2020)
- Historic Preservation Board (1 student seat ending Sept. 30, 2020)
City residency not required:
- City Beautification Board (1 partial term ending Nov. 1, 2022)
- Fire Safety Board of Adjustment (4 full terms ending Nov. 1, 2022, 1 student seat ending Sept. 30. 2020)
- Nature Centers Commission (1 full term ending Nov. 1, 2022)
- Public Recreation and Parks Board (1 partial term ending June 1, 2020)