The Fourth Annual University of Florida Bergstrom Center Real Estate Forum will be based on the theme “Things are Looking Up,” and will feature six panelists from the industry and government.
The event will be at 4:30 p.m. Jan. 24 at the Gainesville Woman’s Club, 2809 W. University Ave.
The panel includes:
- Fred Schmidt, CEO of Coldwell Banker Commercial Worldwide
- Betsy Trobaugh of the UF Retailing Education and Research Center
- Steve Mench of Mench Real Estate Capital
- Kara Bolton, president of the Builders Association of North Central Florida and Kara Bolton Homes
- Daryl Carter, president of Maury L. Carter and Associates
- Erik Bredfeldt, director of planning and development for the City of Gainesville
Todd Rainsberger of Coldwell Banker Commercial M.M. Parrish Realtors and Mike Ryals of the Commercial and Land Division of Bosshardt Realty Services will be the moderators. Beau Beery of Coldwell Banker Commercial M.M. Parrish Realtors is the event organizer.
Registration is $10 in advance and $15 at the door. To register, click here.