Applications are now open for the 2021 Business Awards to be held December 1, 7:30 pm at the Curtis M. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.
Each year, the Greater Gainesville Chamber of Commerce honors local businesses and organizations for their role in helping our region become a global hub of talent, innovation and opportunity. The ceremony will celebrate chamber members and recognize all the good they do not only in our region, but around the world.
This year, our member businesses will be recognized in the following categories:
- Commitment to the Environment Award
- Community Involvement Award
- Employer of the Year
- Leading Women’s Business
- New Business (2 years or less)
- Technology Company of the Year
- Human Life Sciences Company of the Year
- Small Business of the Year (<2 million revenue annually)
- Large Business of the Year (>2 million revenue annually)
- Large Nonprofit of the Year (501C3 required) SMALL (annual revenue > $2 million) Small Nonprofit of the Year (501C3 required) SMALL (annual revenue < $2 million) Diversity & Inclusion Award
Businesses are invited to submit your business or non-profit for one or more of the 2021 awards.
For information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Member Development VP Steve Cannon at [email protected].