Apply for the 2017-2018 Leadership Gainesville Class and join the 44th year of leadership excellence in our community.
Are you ready to make a difference as a leader in our community? Leadership Gainesville is now accepting applications for the 44th class. This ten-month community leadership program is designed to give the leaders of today the tools they need to grow their impact in the Greater Gainesville region. Leadership Gainesville is the region’s premier leadership development program for active community leaders. LG provides an in-depth immersion into the issues and opportunities of our region.
Leadership Gainesville allows participants to:
- Broaden their perspectives and understanding
- Grow their personal leadership expertise
- Meet local and state leaders
- Develop and expand network of contacts
- Visit local sites and facilities
- Gain exposure to current issues and developments
- Build personal and professional relationships that last a lifetime
- Impact the community through class projects
There are limited spaces available for this coveted leadership opportunity. LG participants can look forward to thought provoking sessions and engaging projects. Check out the schedule for LG 44 at gainesvillechamber.com. Applications will be accepted from April 4 – June 2nd. Interested in learning more about the program? Contact Joe Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.